Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Revoltech Fulldrillized Gurren Lagann

Okay. Uhm this is my first revoltech. And as you can see (It has a cool box) It is quite cool and awesome and all and a little bit  cooler than the Gurren lagann without drills I think.(Sadly I didn't get the chance to use my cousin's 30D instead I only use the camera of someone else's cellphone. So the shots are quite crappy.With my next revoltech I will surely get good pictures better than this.)

Here is the revoltech box of Gurren Lagann. Which is pretty impressive by the way. The box design makes you want to keep it. I guess if you collect revoltech you will likely to keep it. I think. And it enables you to display the figure like it is still brand new.

ab


Well, the Fulldrillized Gurren has a lot drills  from head to toe (that is why it is called "Fulldrilized"). The drills are quite pointy in someway  and can hurt a little bit when you hold the Gurren Lagann. The paint apps are nice and really good with a few flaws(actually there is only one.One of the drills paint are a little bit scratched. Or is it just my fault for playing with it too much.) The Gurren Lagann's paint has a glossy finish making it look like a polished car or something

The joint are also quite amazing because it can be taken apart from the figure which allows you to do any modifications to it like uhm.. putting another arm on it or something. It also have good articulation so you can pose it in many ways you can think of. But the only problem is that it can't stand properly on its own when you pose it. So you will need to you the stand if you want to pose him.

Here are some not so good  photos of the Gurren Lagann:

Who the hell do you think I am?

Bruce lee

Gurren Lagann is disappointed  because I lost his drill.

About the accessories there are one shade boomerang, one extra forehead for the face head, the shades are detachable, and 4 extra hands(pointy hand, open hand hand, grabbing hand and another grabbing hand). All in all there are 7 accessories including the shades. I forgot to mention the stand. So there are 8 accessories of
Gurren lagann. The stand of revoltechs are quite like gundam stands. The only difference is that revoltech stands have a revoltech joint to connect the figure  instead of a peg usually seen in gundam stands.

roundhouse kick
I decided to pit him against my Msia Buster gundam. Which is a little bit smaller. I want to have him against lazengann but I still dont have him. So for now I'll settle for the gundam who is about to get smashed really hard.

round 1:

       hey I'm not the one who lost you drill.
Gurren lagann lost his drill(actually I lost his drill). So he is looking for it then he came across Buster Gundam who is looking for his rifle or something.
Buster gundam has the upperhand because he already found his long rifle.
      I'm firing my lazer!
And there goes the Gurren lagann. But suddenly.............

        falcon punch!          

 The Buster gundam didn't withstand the epicness of the falcon punch and.......

k.o
round 2:
The second round started out with trashtalk.



I'm a gundam and I will backtrace you.
and I,ll report you to the cyberpolice.

The backbreaker

the nutcracker!
finish him???


k.o

And that's that. Poor gundam. Rest in pieces my dear gundam.






And that is my Revoltech Fulldrilized  Gurren lagann 058. I totally recomend it . Really a must buy if you want to collect revoltech or not. Everthing about it just looks really really cool. And it is from an epic anime. So buy it or get it or something . It is definitely a must buy and I give it  8/10. You can get it from amazon or hobbylinkjapan or ebay.

My drill is the one that will pierce through the heavens!

Next is Tetsujin 28.







1 comment:

  1. hey, nice. impressive blog. I am starting to like gundam. lol.

    ReplyDelete